2+ carat solitaires

posted 8 months ago in Rings
Post # 46
677 posts
Busy bee

We are ring twins! I was even looking at the exact same open ring to wear between my two rings we have very similar taste 😉cindydarksidebibbs :  

Post # 48
546 posts
Busy bee

marriedalready69 :  Etsy – honngaijewelry 

I had the yellow diamonds added as custom, but now I believe he carries it in his shop!

Post # 50
327 posts
Helper bee

Just engaged this weekend!

2.27 G VVS1 knife edge platinum size 9

Hats off to you ladies who always take such good pics of your rings. It’s hard!!

Post # 51
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: City, State

2.2 center stone on a size 4 finger 🙂

Post # 52
1839 posts
Buzzing bee

meowington :  Your ring is beautiful!  Is your setting the Tiffany&Co with pave’ prongs? If so could you please post profile pics showing the prongs?

Post # 53
8 posts
Newbee

redearthlady :  Thank you so much. Yes, it is and of course! (Sorry for the poor quality pictures, I agree with the poster above, it definitely is tricky taking a good ring photo) 

Post # 54
1839 posts
Buzzing bee

meowington :  Oh my goodness! It is breathtaking! Have you decided what band you will pair with it and are you afraid a band will rub the side  diamonds?

Post # 55
8 posts
Newbee

redearthlady :  Thank you again :). I think it should be fine. We were hoping for matching bands and there’s a band with a similar style pave or plain but we haven’t seen it in person. So no final decisions yet. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors