(Closed) 2 days left!! and pretty emotional

posted 8 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 3
751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Keep your focus on that last sentence!! You are getting married and it’s awesome and amazing and all the matters is you and your man!  I’m sorry you have family drama and that people aren’t being more supportive.  But at this point, just breathe, hold hands with your guy and remember that at the end of it all, you’ll be his wife. 

Post # 4
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m sorry to hear you have drama 2 days up until the wedding. But remember it’s you big day and do not let anyone ruin it. All that matters is that your closest loved ones are there to experience this happy day with you! Congrats and I hope you have a beautiful day!

Post # 6
5977 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m so sorry that you’re still having all of this drama! I’m with the other bees…keep focusing on your soon to be husband and the actual ceremony! Try not to let them bother you. If they’re late to the dinner, I would definitely let them know later that you were disappointed that you couldn’t even count on them for a few hours.

Do yourself a favor and write out Mr. & Mrs. ___ W___. It will make you feel better :o)

Post # 7
1067 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Oh it all looks so exciting!!! Congrats!

Post # 8
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Focus on the good, and let all of the negative simply fall off.  It is time for Teflon mode!

The topic ‘2 days left!! and pretty emotional’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors