(Closed) 2 DPO, cramping & bloated – is it too early for symptoms?

posted 7 years ago in Babies
Post # 3
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Unfortunately, unless you ovulated earlier than you think you did, I think it’s too early. Implantation usually happens 6-12 dpo, and I don’t think you would have any symptoms before that. Hang in there!!

Post # 4
799 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

to answer your question – most likely yes.  Some people say they’ve had symptoms from conception, but I think for the majority of people, 2 dpo is a bit early.

Post # 5
88 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

I had bloating from the hormonal issues when I stopped taking birth control pills. If that’s your situation, drinking a lot water is supposed to help.

Post # 6
1993 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I was going to say something similar to MsDownwarddog…Did you just get off BC?  I felt “pregnant” bigtime my whole first cycle of bc.  I was CONVINCED I was pregnant!  I just knew it!  Nope.  BFN.  It took a while for my body to feel “normal” again.

At 2DPO, I don’t really think so.  You don’t even start producing hcg until after implantation has occurred, which is typically 6-12 DPO.

I hope you feel better though!  Or even better – I hope you feel more pregnant, and that you actually are!

Post # 7
3363 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Some people feel crampy and bloated when they ovulate!  Get back in bed just in case!!!  🙂

Post # 8
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

I do think it’s too early, but one thing I’ve discovered over the months is that my body goes through a lot of changes during the TWW. I used to think that the day or two before AF showed I’d get some cramps and that’s it. But once I looked at my cycles under the microscope of TTC/NTNT I realized that I often experience nausea, bloating, headaches right after ovulating. Truth be told, these symptoms STILL give me false hope from time to time, but I know in the back of my mind that they’re all normal for me.

Post # 10
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Yeah I would say the cramping IS ovulation.  Maybe it’s slightly later than what you thought.

The topic ‘2 DPO, cramping & bloated – is it too early for symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors