2 dresses

posted 3 years ago in Dress
Post # 16
442 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Technically yes tongue-out I had my wedding dress, then did a surprise dance at the reception so had a little £20 eBay number for that, I did change back into my wedding dress though.

DM4C3713

DM4C4393

Post # 17
945 posts
Busy bee

myth :  hey!! Pretty rare to see another Ian Stuart bride here haha. What dress did you have? I love his fancy dresses but it’s SO impractical for warmer climates (my reception is in a country along the Equator in sweltering heat so unless we decide on an indoor ballroom I’m going to pass out from wearing such a big dress. Scotland (where I live right now) is perfect though…it’s pretty cool all year. Wish I’d planned for a Scottish wedding instead now πŸ˜›

Post # 18
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

tinneranne2 :  Having this same problem over in Thailand!

Post # 21
1570 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2017

I did! We had to do photos before the wedding (logistics) so I wore a mermaid-y trumpet dress, then I wore a blush pnk ball gown for the ceremony and dinner. I changed back into the trumpet dress for the dancing. I did two dresses because my Darling Husband really wanted to not do a first look and have the aisle walk be a surprise, so this was a kind of compromise. 

Post # 23
2130 posts
Buzzing bee

littlepinkpointes :  Bee, I say this with love – the second dress you love looks hideous compared to your beautiful mermaid gown. As an internet stranger you can take that or leave it,  but your dress looks SO good! Maybe the other dress wasn’t meant to be? 

Post # 25
11647 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

chachamaru :  that Ian Stuart is to die for, I remember the pics when it came out. It photographs so beautifully, you have to do a bridal shoot at a castle in Scotland! And post it here. 😍

Post # 26
945 posts
Busy bee

myth :  oh wow yes that’s one of my favourites ever! I loveeee it in multi-colour so much, the effect is stunning but my family thought it isn’t bridal enough. White looks lovely too but since it’s pretty new I couldn’t find a good deal on it πŸ™ you look soooo good btw!

BalletParker :  Thanks! I do don’t I, it feels very European royalty haha. If I do ditch it for the actual wedding, I’ll probably do some shoots with it first πŸ˜› 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors