(Closed) 2 dresses need to choose today!!! HELP????!!!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress looks best for a summer vintage theme wedding???
    Kate Sherford Angel : (23 votes)
    32 %
    Ian Stuart Bouvardia : (48 votes)
    68 %
  • Post # 3
    792 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2014

Any pictures? 🙂

Post # 5
    460 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

I love what dress 2 does to your figure. You look fantastic in it, plus I think it still works with your vintage theme. It doesn’t have lace, but it’s still very romantic.

Post # 6
    1956 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2010 - Tannery Pond at the Darrow School

I’m usually all about the lace but for some reason, I slightly prefer dress number two and I think it will look lovely in your summer wedding.  It’s a very classic look!

Post # 7
    2725 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

I wouldn’t say #2 is vintage looking but it is more flattering on you. You look great in it!

Post # 8
    12953 posts
    Honey Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 1999

I agree with arielle, 100%.  They’re both gorgeous, but the second looks more flattering!

Post # 9
    748 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

I agree with others here. The second one is my personal favorite of the two. 🙂

Post # 10
    9 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I would say the second one is much more flattering (although I am a fan of lace dresses). Plus if you can sell then lace then its win win!

Post # 11
    26 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2013

I agree with the other bees.  Normally I’m all about the lace, but the second one jumps out at me.  It’s beautiful!

Post # 13
    3978 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

The Ian stuart is extremely flattering on you. The lace is pretty, but nowhere near as perfect for you.

Post # 14
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I’m going to add my vote for the Ian Stuart – I think it is stunning on you! I do like the Kate Sherford, and you couldn’t lose if you chose to wear that on the day, but there’s something about the Stuart and the back is gorgeous….ultimately though you have to close your eyes and imagine the day and how you will look and what you’re going for in the whole “feel” of the day.

The topic ‘2 dresses need to choose today!!! HELP????!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors