(Closed) 2 Dresses…Long!

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 4
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Your dress is gorgeous! I’m sure you’ll be able to sell your dress. There are a ton of sites: ebay, craigslist, oncewed, etc.

Post # 5
10218 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 2010

GORGEOUS DRESS!

Post # 6
7082 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2009

It’s Gor-Geous!  Good job finding the one… What a story!

Post # 7
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

oh its sooooo pretty!! soft and romantic with a bit of va va va voommm!!!!

love the bodice, love the back and the romantic flow of the fabric

congrats!

Post # 8
674 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

WOW!! What a beautiful dress! I mean WOW. I loooooooooove the skirt. Love love love it!
And wow it really does just fit you like a glove. Fate.

But yeah being so close to big cities, I’m sure you can find a consignment shop for you’re first dress, or like mentioned above sell it online.

by the way, you mentioned school…what are you majoring in because I would think something to do with writing the way you just took us on this magical journey haha!

Post # 9
96 posts
Worker bee

Beautiful! I’m so glad you found "the one"! What a fabulous price too!

Post # 10
243 posts
Helper bee

Wow! That is gorgeous! It’s like a fairy princess dress without being too fairy or princessy.

Post # 11
2207 posts
Buzzing bee

ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 12
1044 posts
Bumble bee

I also have two dresses, one of which is also a Casablanca dress, but I’m not sure if I want to wear both.  The first just didn’t appeal to me as much when I got it but I’m going to try my second dress on this week.

My mom thinks I’m crazy for buying 2 dresses, but I figure that I can sell one and wear the other.  I also have the option of wearing both, but I’m not sure if I have enough time to do that especially since my wedding is not at night, but during the day. 

I love your dress by the way.  I’ve always wanted to go to Kleinfeld after being an avid watcher of "Say Yes to the Dress."  If given the opportunity, money, and time, I’d love to get Randy to pick a dress for me since he has impeccable taste.

Post # 13
349 posts
Helper bee

I ended up with two dresses as well. I found that I didn’t particularly enjoy dress shopping. Too many people fussing over me, and I felt, in the end, all the dresses in my price range looked the same, and all the dresses that really expressed my individuality were way too expensive, so, 13 months before our wedding, I said, "Screw it!" and bought a dress that I liked a lot, but didn’t love. I always regretted the decision because one, it was a gown, and I really didn’t want a gown. Everyone kept saying, "get a gown, you’ll never get to wear one again!" It took me four months to realize I had made a mistake with my dress purchased, and breathed a sign of relief when I got the attached picture (a Bridesmaid or Best Man dress) in white. It’s so me, and I LOVE it.

However, now I have this gown in my closet, which was purchased second hand, and final sale. I’m trying to sell it on CL and other websites without any luck. I’ve heard it takes a long time to sell a dress though, so I think I will eventually.

[attachment=246050,27193]

Post # 14
200 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

omg, so pretty. I can’t believe what a great deal you got! congrats on finding the ONE.

Post # 15
150 posts
Blushing bee

What a story! It fits you like a glove! SOSO pretty!!!

I am a 2 dress bride, needing to be a 3 dress bride….well HOPEFULLY will sell the two and be just a 1 dress bride, but having NO luck selling :*( 

The topic ‘2 Dresses…Long!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors