yes : (51 votes)
    86 %
    no : (8 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 3
    6394 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: September 2011

So would you be asking for two $250 rings or two $500 rings? It would definitely be up to you and your SO either way, though!

Post # 4
    380 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

Why not ask for 1 $1000 ring? or do you mean 2 $250 rings?

Post # 5
    5786 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2011

Would you wear them both on your left hand? I’d just go for one.

Post # 6
    2981 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

Would one be a “real” ring and the other be a stand in ring for work/travel, etc? I’m looking at getting a second inexpensive e-ring for work, but I’m talking like under 100 bucks. I think you need to clarify on the price!

Post # 7
    604 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2013

Get one e-ring and save up to buy yourself a right hand ring at some point.

Post # 8
    11392 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: December 2010

I would only get one! If you want a second ring maybe go ahead & get the wedding band or wait & get a right hand ring. 🙂

Post # 10
    3000 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

I think you should get one $1K ring if that’s your total budget… not sure exactly why you would get two inexpensive rings. It’s a good idea IMO to invest in one quality piece that will last a lifeftime, and then you can always get a cheap $30 stand in ring on the side.

Post # 11
    1917 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Personally, I would rather have a nice $1,000 ring.  You can always get a more modest wedding band to wear once you get married.

Post # 12
    391 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Do you want people to know you’re engaged no matter which side of you they’re on?  I’m not sure why you would want two…  get one.

Post # 13
    1109 posts
    Bumble bee

By two, do you mean an upgrade at a later date?  I have two e-rings and don’t see anything wrong with it.  One is the first, my rock.  The second is my “official”, the one everyone would look at and say “oh, that’s an e-ring!”.  I don’t wear them both at the same time.

Post # 14
    1314 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

I agree with getting 1 $1000 ring. Or if you can only afford $500 ring now, maybe save up for an upgrade ring for one of your milestone anniversaries. However, I am not one to judge for wanting more bling!

Post # 15
    4478 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I’m in the minority, but if you have a $1000 budget, why not?  If you’re going with cheaper alternate stones, you could have one bling rock for dressy occasions and a more practical one for everyday wear or something.  Or 2 different styles you could switch up for different days.  I see nothing wrong with it.

Post # 16
    2981 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

@Jamiezilla: for some reason that made me laugh. out loud. really hard.

The topic ‘2 erings? am i crazy?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors