(Closed) 2 garters or 1?

posted 7 years ago in Accessories
  • poll: One or two garters?
    I had 2- I'm glad we kept one : (5 votes)
    42 %
    We just had 1 : (4 votes)
    33 %
    We just had 1 but wish we had one to keep : (0 votes)
    We didn't do any : (3 votes)
    25 %
  • Post # 3
    2701 posts
    Sugar bee

We have four. Three are for sports teams and will be framed in a shadow box. The fourth was a dollar and will be tossed! 🙂

Post # 4
    939 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

we have over a year to go yet, but we are NOT doing a garter toss, but Fiance loves the look of garters, so I think i’ll probably surprise him by wearing one on our wedding night : )

Post # 5
    1093 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

I had two, one that was a keepsake and one for toss.  Unfortunately I forgot both garters at home (figures, haha), but I”m glad I got two anyways because I wore them for Darling Husband afterwards and he loved it and was glad of the idea that we got to keep one!

Post # 6
    1230 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I have bought one so far, it was actually the first wedding item i purchased! It was beautiful and I couldn’t pass it up!  It inspired me and I can’t wait to wear it!

I am going to keep that one for my keepsake, and will buy another cheapie to throw.  Thanks for commenting on my song thread, sometimes when I post on here I feel like I am being attacked, even though I do want ppls opinions, they tend to sound “snarky” and it gets me down.  Still deciding on what to walk down to, I will be on the beach and there is a little aisle runner, all these decisions get to be so overwhelming, don’t they?  That’s why I thought Here Comes The Bride was a no-brainer!  I mean, we are going to be BRIDES!  LOL……………….

The topic ‘2 garters or 1?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors