(Closed) 2 gowns??

posted 9 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

yup!! i’m getting a more traditional classy romantic one for the morning and half way through the reception i’m changing into my sexy little evening gown 🙂

Post # 4
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

Personally, I already have trouble justifying purchasing an $850 gown that I’m only going to wear for six hours.  I originally was going to have a vintage heirloom gown remade for me (that my mom, aunt, and g-ma have worn), and then get a party dress (probably a bridesmaid’s dress) for the reception, so I wouldn’t have to worry about dancing or eating in a sixty year old heirloom.

Post # 5
2889 posts
Sugar bee

I have 2. The first one is for the church, big and white and has a cathedral length train. I will do most photos in this dress and then change into a simple ivory gown (sweep train) for the reception. I think the second gown is more me but I love the drama of the long train and beading on the first one. I caught both on sale so I didn’t end up spending any more than I would have speant on one and I’m avoiding the cost of a bustle buy simply changing into a dress without a long train.

The topic ‘2 gowns??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors