(Closed) 2 hair trials?

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
Hostess
18637 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

I didn’t pay for a second trail.  I think you should tell her what you would like differently next time, I’m sure that she can change it without another trial.

Post # 4
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Depends on how much you will stress about it. Would it help you relax and feel confident that your hair will be perfect if you do another trial? If so, I think it is worth it.

Stress = wrinkles!

Sealed

Post # 6
5778 posts
Bee Keeper

That’s exactly what my daughter did, and I’m really relieved about it! On the first trial,I think she didn’t want to hurt the stylist’s feelings by being critical or making her change things. I, on the other hand, after seeing the pictures that were taken,was having heart failure over how it looked. lol I actually had to tell her that it was really terrible, and that even her Dad thought so too. (Men usually go with the flow with these things.) I  also told her that if she felt funny going for a second trial,to blame it on me.

One of the things that really helped for the second one,was to have the stylist concentrate more on the front of her hair rather than the back,as that’s what will be photographed more. Her hair needed to be exagerated more in the height as well,as we all know it will flatten throughout the day. The second trial was beautiful,and well worth going to just to make sure she really knew what to do on wedding day. Having her veil there as well as the bling for when she removes it for the reception was also really important for the trial.

Nothing worse than a mood breaker on wedding day! Have a second trial and make sure you leave happy. It will be worth it.

Post # 7
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Go for a second.  My stylist has recommended doing a trial close to the wedding so she can remember what she did.

The topic ‘2 hair trials?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors