(Closed) 2 in 1 Wedding Dress

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@MissLizzard:  David’s bridal has a few 2 in 1 dresses, if you haven’t checked them out already.

Post # 5
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

Look at Tara Keely 2210. Open skirt w/ a mini lace dress under!

Post # 6
1240 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Looks like it’d be pretty easy to make a 2 in 1. Is that a layer of lace that I see? I say talk with the alterations lady and see if you can!

Post # 7
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I talked to a alterations lady and she told me that it would be cheaper and easier to get a short dress changed into a long dress because then they just have to make the long skirt! and short dress are 99% of the time cheaper than a long dress!

Post # 9
52 posts
Worker bee

Looking at your dream dress, it might be possible due to the sash.  I know a zipper isn’t the best idea, but even buttons may work!  The belt would hide the buttons or zipper or whatever. You must understand that it will be somewhat expensive though.  Anyways, beautiful dress!

Post # 10
2006 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I know this isnt the same type of 2 in 1 you want, but I wore a lace bolero under my dress to give it off the shoulder lace sleeves for the ceremony, and took that off for the reception.  Same idea of traditional to party dress.  my dress was a-line, so it worked perfectly.  I also switched from a fingertip veil to a birdcage veil for the same affect.

The topic ‘2 in 1 Wedding Dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors