2 lines or not???

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 2
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

How many minutes after you tested did you check it? If its past the allotted window, the test can be invalid. That being said, I see some definite pink there, so I’d test tomorrow and check it within the correct timeframe.

Post # 4
252 posts
Helper bee

melihbee :  reading after an hour is not an accurate reading. Please read the manufacturer recommended time to read the test. 

Post # 5
2867 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2018

I wouldn’t get your hopes up from a test that sat in the trash for an hour. There is a specific allotment of time that tests are accurate and that one is definitely past the time. Try again tomorrow.

Post # 7
1006 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Any update on ur tests ? What did the box say – most say 3-5 minutes. That being said that’s a very pink line !

I think ur pregnant !!!

But we will see if you have an update this morning… But I’m say bfp all the way !!!

Post # 9
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It looks like you’re pregnant! Congrats! 🙂

Post # 10
244 posts
Helper bee

I would say that’s a BFP!! My second morning urine is always better for testing. Wait two days and test again. 

Post # 11
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

I think you’re pregnant too!  Especially since you’re late. The only weird thing is that the line looks slightly off center to me.  Can you try a different brand of test?  Like the PP said, I would test again in 2 days but I think you have your BFP.  Congrats.

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I agree with PP, I’d take another test later after you’ve stopped drinking water for a while with a different pink dye brand. That one does look off center but also looks promising! Try a FRER!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors