(Closed) 2 lines…what next!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I am in the same situation–we had a chemical last cycle and now I’m 4+2, holding my breath and crossing my fingers! I don’t think there is anything you can do but wait. I am honestly trying not to take anymore tests after seeing a good line progression 3 days in a row. The last test I took last time was a digital (that was positive) and then I started spotting the next day, so it’s not a guarantee of anything, it just gauges where you’re at when you take it. Hopefully that strong positive is a good indicator that things are on the right track! Good luck to you!

Post # 5
544 posts
Busy bee

Yay! Congrats!

Post # 8
1924 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ kryssbride   call your OBGYN, they may or may not want you to come in to confirm (mine didn’t). then get your first couple of appointments scheduled. seems like most are waiting until ~8wks to schedule the first nurses appointment where you get to see the heartbeat and they take blood and medical history of mom and dad, followed by a 12wk appt where you have your first ultrasound. Then it’s hurry up and wait for your first appointment.

At least, this is my experience. I’m 5+3 today and won’t be seen for another 2 wks! They went off my LMP versus my O date, so I’ll be measuring behind *eye roll*. It’s torture waiting until almost 8 wks to see a doctor! Until then, I just have to trust the tests and my body.

Good luck!

Post # 10
948 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ kryssbride   
View original reply
@ kryssbride   This is my situation as well, I’ll be 8+2 at my first appointment. I was nervous to call and schedule because I had to cancel the last one, but better to have it on the calendar and hope for the best. I trust the tests to tell me I’m pregnant, it’s the staying pregnant part that makes me nervous! I think I…feel…more pregnant than the last time, and no spotting yet, so every little thing counts! 

Post # 13
1924 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ AORiver15   I’m not having much of any symptoms at 5+3 so I keep wondering if I’m still pregnant. I have some symptoms, but nothing major. But, no spotting so I’m just going to let it be! Not much you can do anyways, so why worry?

ETA: I have a horoscope app that I check daily. It’s usually suprisingly relevant and I just checked it after posting. Today’s says: “You would like to believe that some higher power is watching over you. You would like to believe that a positive force is protecting you. You may truly wish you could believe that you have angels at your disposal, who are there to guide you and create auspicious circumstances in your life. You are being watched over, Virgo, but you may choose to rationalize all the good things that are happening now, and assign them to coincidence. Even so, that benevolent power will continue to watch over you and help you. It would be even more powerful, however, if you could open your mind, and believe just a little more.”

BAM! And this is why we let go and trust our bodies and the universe. Because some things there’s nothing you can control other than your attitude.

Post # 14
1924 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@ kryssbride   Best guess, I was 4+2 when I got my BFP. By then I had had cramping just like AF in my lower back, constipation issues, sore boobs (normal for my PMS), I was HOT HOT HOT, and since my BFP I’ve been burping and farting nonstop. I have bouts of heartburn here and there, but nothing major, and I am hungry ALL. THE. TIME. Also, my cramping has continued low in my abdomen, back, hips, and butt since BFP. Muscles in legs, feet, arms, really all over have also felt achy here and there. I’m not overwhelmed with exhaustion yet once I’m up, but getting up and when I wake in the middle of the night I feel EXHAUSTED and like every limb is 100 lbs. The sore boobs spread to sensitive nipples in the last few days. And on and off increased saliva. Honestly, nothing that had I not gotten a BFP I would think anything of. It’s all been very mild, but since I am aware that I’m pregnant, I’m noticing the symptoms and going – yep, that’s what that is.

Post # 15
948 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@ MargaritaVille   I have definite AF-like cramping in my low abdomen and low back, and a little bit into my hips/groin area. Breasts are getting a little more sore as the days go by, unless I’m imagining that! I want to ask everyone I know what their very first weeks of pregnancy were like, but I also don’t want to tell anyone I know that I’m pregnant yet…what I dilemma! 

And perfect horoscope! The universe knows what’s up! 

The topic ‘2 lines…what next!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors