(Closed) 2 lines…what next!!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
948 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

View original reply
@ kryssbride   Yes! Definitely here to support each other! This can be pretty lonely, so at least we have the internet! 🙂 

Post # 18
3279 posts
Sugar bee

Congratulations!!

Post # 20
864 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

That is a beautiful set of BFPs!! Congrats! 🙂

Symptoms really do run the gamut so try not to worry too much about symptoms or lack thereof. I had all of the usual AF symptoms before my BFP (I totally thought we were out for the month). I had mild nausea starting in the evening of 3w6d (BFP 4W). My first appointment was at 6w2d and the nausea was still mild. The next morning the nausea went from 0-60 and I started puking, I tried to wait until my next scheduled appointment but at 7w2d I went to the walk-in for prescription nausea meds (which I took until just past 19 weeks). On the other hand, my mom had 3 pregnancies and the only symptom she ever had with any of them was mild heartburn in 3rd trimester, and even then it was only when she ate apples, (her mom was the same, I felt totally cheated!) so symptoms really don’t count for much lol.

Personally I would recommend you tell DH. If you do have another MC it will likely be pretty emotionally devastating for you (understandably!) so not only do you deserve his support during that time, but it would also be pretty close to impossible for you to hide it from him. At that point, it seems like he’d find out regardless so you may as well do it now so that you can share in the cautious joy, rather than him only finding out after it was over. Obviously you know yourself and your relationship better than this internet stranger, so if I’m just projecting feel free to ignore!

Post # 22
2167 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I’m also pregnant, this is my second! I just found out yesterday morning. So from my previous experience, the first few weeks after you know you’re pregnant you don’t necessarily have a ton of symptoms. I was extremely TIRED but that was it from 4-7. I then got morning sickness and heartburn that wouldn’t go away it was awful! Right now, you may be feeling a pull or dull, dull cramp like sensations but that’s about it. However, like anything in pregnancy, every woman is different. 🙂 Congrats!

Post # 24
2167 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
@ kryssbride   ahh! Lucky! My doctor’s office here won’t see me until im 8-10 weeks so I have to wait it out til August 22nd, hopefully it flies by!

Post # 27
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

View original reply
@ kryssbride   did you tell your husband finally? 

Post # 29
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

The worrying never really goes away. It sucks, but honestly, I worried my whole last pregnancy, and I’m already worrying about this one (and we aren’t even trying for another month. 

Don’t take lack of symptoms as anything. I hardly had any symptoms with my son. Never sick, my boobs never really got sore, one night of bad cramping, and one night of bad heartburn. My pregnancy was happy and healthy regardless.

Either way, congrats!

The topic ‘2 lines…what next!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors