(Closed) 2 Men’s Rings Questions

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
3968 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@classyashley:  I think it depends on if your guy likes stones. Mine would not like it at all, he just likes plain, maybe hammered, dark metal. As far as ring size (and esp if it’s titanium) I am not sure if those rings can be resized easier, so I would not just guess.

Post # 4
4713 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 1998

Mine wouldnt like the stone either…so maybe go more plain…so if your Boyfriend or Best Friend is anything like my husband then measure his finger when he is sleeping like the dead…i have painted my husbands toenails when he was sleeping once because he pissed me off before he went to bed 🙂

Post # 5
11271 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

it looks like a guys ring to me.

if your bf has never worn jewellery, he may prefer something a bit more plain but interesting.  like hammered or bark.

Post # 6
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I have heard that your ring size is close to your shoe size…I can’t say for sure for everyone, but everyone I have asked this has been true.

Post # 7
269 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@tobikay:  I’m a jeweler asnd frequently discuss this with customers, and while it’s true sometimes, it’s definitely an old wives’ tale. 🙂 (My ring size is 6… Shoe size is 11!)

OP… The most common gent’s ring sizes are 9 and 10. So those are a good bet. If you really have no idea about his size, make sure you get him a ring that’s capable of significant resizing – sterling, or a lightweight gold band. The trendy metals can’t be sized, although they might let you do an exchange!

Post # 8
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@GelaMac:  hahaha I love you.

I agree with PP, my Fiance wouldn’t have liked that. He likes dark metals or the manly look. Whatever that is.

Post # 9
2117 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@tonights:  oooo that second part is good advice. Whatever you do, do not get titantium! I made that mistake and had to buy Fiance a whole new ring.

The topic ‘2 Men’s Rings Questions’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors