(Closed) 2 month mark!

posted 8 years ago in December 2010
Post # 3
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I am a December bride as well.  12/04/10

It is so overwhelming.  I am so afraid I am going to forget something.  I am working on programs and menus.  Most of the other major stuff is done.  Just the small details now that if they don’t get done nobody but me will know!

Post # 4
25 posts
Newbee

I’m working on all the paper goods – menus, table signs, etc.  My cake-tasting is later this month, as is meeting with the organist for a test-run of the songs we’ve chosen.  Can’t believe it’s only two months till the big day…..wow!

Post # 5
597 posts
Busy bee

Feel a little stressed and nervous myself. December 18th bride here.

I’m going to finalize the florist soon, meet with the musicians for the ceremony(they just agreed and I am so excited to have them!….they’re going to show us the song selections at mass on Sunday), meet with the travel agent tomorrow for the honeymoon plans.

Still need to get rings, make programs, order favors, order the groomscake, find a makeup artist, get the marriage license, get alterations(my dress arrived this week..yay!). Also consult my Future Mother-In-Law for what she wants to do for decorations/centerpieces at the reception place…she says she’s going to deal with that. Then we should be good, I think….. Oh, I almost forgot I need to order a guest book and unity candle, too.

Then I should be all good!

Post # 6
45 posts
Newbee

Having a bad couple of days…December 19th here. Just cant seem to find a musician for my cocktail hour. Things are a bit limited here in Jamaica and people dont seem to return calls so thats really frustrating. I want to get a saxophonist or something along those lines but its been the hardest thing to do.

Post # 7
2588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

I am hella excited! All that’s left to do is my hair and makeup trial, I think.

Post # 8
43 posts
Newbee

We have so much to get done… but i know it will all get done on time so i am not worried… i am really excited that i finally got all my invites made and out (i ran into a couple of snags along the way) Here are pics if you want to see. next on the list this week is to make the center pieces, and order some things off the internet… like this stuff that looks like snow, and my white fur boots that i will be wearing. I am so excited!!!!!

The topic ‘2 month mark!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors