(Closed) 2 MONTHS! 04.10.10

posted 8 years ago in April 2010
Post # 3
463 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Hello!!! 4-10-10 bride here as well 🙂

Stressing out a little bit but trying not to!  Are all your vendors booked?

Post # 5
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2018

I’m starting to freak out a little.  Time is flying by!  I can’t believe there are only 2 months left.  I have all of my projects under control, but I’m getting anxious about finally being a bride!!  Sometimes I get really excited and I wish that the wedding was here already, but other times I stress out that it’s sooo soon. 

Post # 6
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

4.10.10 Too! Starting to freak out a little bit. One more vendor to book (transportation) and all the details to work out yet. Favor bags, finishing touchs to decor and dress (jewelry, shoes, hanbags and such). I’ve been taking time for granted as well. Two months is NOT a lot of time! I haven’t even started dress fittings yet, and the Bridesmaid or Best Man gowns won’t be here until March. That’s making me pretty nervous.

Post # 7
2695 posts
Sugar bee

I”ve got everything done.  Starting to get the RSVP cards in.  That is exciting to see who’s coming.  I’ve also gotten a few gifts.  Do we open them now or wait?  I have my first shower next week and then two more in March.  We booked Honeymoon activities this morning!  The rest is little details you can’t do until the week before! 🙂

Post # 8
25 posts
Newbee

@BeesGees – I haven’t started my alterations yet either.  Glad to hear I’m not the only one! 

Post # 9
25 posts
Newbee

@vintage2010 – I think you can open the gifts now, but you are technically not supposed to use anything until after the wedding.  My bridal shower is on Saturday.  I’m sooo excited. 

Post # 11
463 posts
Helper bee

ladies, as of today, our wedding day is officially less than two months away!!!! woohoo!

Post # 12
408 posts
Helper bee

I’m 4.16.10 so Monday marked 2 MONTHS…I am just a mess…lol. Even though so much is done, still feel like lots to do. RSVPs are rolling in and that certainly puts a smile on my face! Still so much to pay for as far as final payments….boo. My first shower is in 2 weeks, super excited about that!!

Post # 13
1016 posts
Bumble bee

Hi 10 April 10’ers!

Anyone else freaking out???

So much to do!!!

How much time are you taking prior to the wedding?  I have so much to do – I’m planning on flying home on the 31st.  I have a feeling lots of things will be skipped if it all gets to be too much!!  Undecided

The topic ‘2 MONTHS! 04.10.10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors