(Closed) 2 months!!!! Anyone else freaking out!?!?

posted 8 years ago in September 2010
Post # 3
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@spaganya: Me too!!  Our wedding is about a month and a half away and I feel like the butterfliese are really kicking in!  My mind just can’t settle at night- there’s too much to do.  That’s why I’m also up at 2am!  Undecided

Post # 4
4547 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

I’ve been feeling the butterflies also! It’s becoming pretty real and we’re getting to all the last minute things. I’m super excited and I can’t wait!

Post # 5
3564 posts
Sugar bee

Umm freaking out?? YES!!! I can’t believe how soon Sept will be here!

What we have left to do:

-figure out favors

-find flower girl dresses/ringbearer outfit

– decide on ceremony music and 1st dance, cake cutting songs etc.

– finish writing our vows

– figure out how we’re doing menus and placecards

-and oh yeah, send out our invitations!! Which are currently being calligraphied, so hopefully that won’t take too long.

Post # 6
49 posts
Newbee

Freaking out doesn’t begin to describe it! Haha! We are a month and 4 days out. We have a few groomsman that need to get in for thier tux fittings, the bridesmaids need to get their dresses altered, I have my final fitting, we have to meet with our pastor, finialize the ceremony, finish our programs, finish the floral displays, and finialize details with the entertainment.  Whew! We had a year long engagement that just FLEW by…I’m hoping this last month goes by slow, just so I can get everything done! lol!

Post # 7
809 posts
Busy bee

I had a moment yesterday where I was really excited to be getting married. I could see happy faces of my family, me in my dress, my fiance being my husband! It was a nice break from all the wedding detail stress that I’m usually agonizing over!

My list is continually growing and I’m trying to get stuff done every weekend. Thankfully my Fiance has really realized how close it’s getting and is trying to help more than he has in the last 11 months of being engaged! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
4547 posts
Honey bee

The to do list seems to be growing the closer I get! We’re stuffing our invites this week and they’re going out next week! I can’t wait to start getting RSVPS in and my bridal shower is exactly two weeks from today! Woohoo!

Post # 10
44 posts
Newbee

My shower is in a couple weeks too! I cannot wait for that part!! And the HONEYMOON. I keep having to remind myself, “Not only do I marry my best friend, but I get to hop a plane & go a vacation too!” Can it get any better πŸ™‚

Post # 11
2867 posts
Sugar bee

OMG yes! I’m starting to panick about getting everything done! Baby sis will be in town next weekend so I might put her to work cutting and pasting as most of my stuff is paper. πŸ™‚

To Do:

1.Create guest cards (tather than a guest book)

2.Design all signage

3.Create candy buffet signs/decorate jars/design dessert table

4.Decorate favor boxes

5.Create photosharing cards

6.Tie bows to all vases

7.Decorate card box

8.Photograph table design (to ease set up)

9.ORDER RINGS (I’m sooo slacking on this)

10.Create hair flower

11.Create cake decor

Whew! I’m sure there’s more but I can’t handle more than that now.

Post # 12
546 posts
Busy bee

yeah pretty much

Post # 13
204 posts
Helper bee

September 11 ! 9/11 and we actually get alot of weird looks, but hey, look at it this way…if you were born sept 11, you wouldn ‘t not celebrate your b-day, right?

Post # 14
3564 posts
Sugar bee

@camrie: sh*t forgot about the guestbook! Add that to my to-do list, lol.

Post # 15
2867 posts
Sugar bee

@hilsy85: Haha! Sorry to add to your list. πŸ™‚ Althought everytime I see one of these I think of other things I’m forgetting as well.

Post # 16
1523 posts
Bumble bee

Yup 2 months and I am trying my best to just not think about it too much! I am working to get wedding things done, but trying not to focus on how fast time is moving!

The topic ‘2 months!!!! Anyone else freaking out!?!?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors