(Closed) 2 months enough time to lose 5 and tone up?

posted 10 years ago in Fitness
Post # 17
359 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Put your focus on weights! It’ll make the most visible difference in a short timeframe. No one will know what the scale says, but they will notice nice shoulders.

Post # 18
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2008

I definitely think its doable!  I hope to lose at least 10, if not 15 pounds over the next two months!  Good luck to us both!

Post # 19
131 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I’m in the same boat, a little more than 2 months to go and would like to drop a few pounds.  I’ve found that having a water bottle with a straw at work is great.  If I have the munchies, I suck down some water, and the straw makes it SO much easier to drink.  I can down 24oz in about 10 minutes sometimes.  This seems to be helping.

Post # 20
750 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

It’s a lot easier for me to drink more water each day if I add a little Crystal Light. I think most people could lose five pounds in two months unless they’re already within an acceptable weight range.

Post # 22
1900 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Water is a huge factor so get yourself a nice bottle and carry it with you. Also, make sure you are getting your fiber. I use Benefiber to make sure I get enough.

Artificial sweeteners can actually stall out your weight loss, nevermind the side-effects. Try using stevia. It comes in liquid, flavored liquid, and powder. I carry the flavored drops with me to restaurants and I order a club soda and mix in myown flavored stevia. It’s a great replacement for soda.

Eating 4-6 small meals a day instead of 3 big ones also can help a lot. When you keep your blood sugar even, you will weight easier.

Post # 23
202 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

2 months is plenty of time to loose the weight.. I don’t know how long it will take to tone up. I guess it depends on how toned you want to get.  I’ve never really liked the tone look until recently. Now I’m trying to tone up my legs by the end of May.

Post # 24
267 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Yup – echoing the other 30 Day Shred posters.  Do it.

The topic ‘2 months enough time to lose 5 and tone up?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors