(Closed) 2 months to go!!!!

posted 6 years ago in November 2012
Post # 3
437 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I’m under 2 months! Yikes- just 54 days to go. I’m not in freak out mode yet but I know I will probably be a mess in October. I can feel my concentration at work slowly dwindling as well. Good luck getting all your things done!!!!

Post # 4
Hostess
326 posts
Helper bee

I know its insane how quickly it will come around! I have all the big stuff done with my first dress fitting this Thursday (whooo exciting) I have just a few DIYs I need to get cracking on and to confirm some bookings and pay pay pay!

Post # 5
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Honestly I’m starting to freak a little…our invitations came in on Friday are going to be sent out next week!

Here’s what they look like. The foil came out perfectly! I blocked out parts of our last name but kept the first letters to show y’all the typeface. Ignore my dirty car seat!

Post # 6
488 posts
Helper bee

@LizLemon:  Wow!  Your invites are so stinking cute!  I feel like I have so much stuff to do, but it’s things that really don’t need to be done until last minute… ugh!

Post # 7
2692 posts
Sugar bee

Yup, time is a passing me by and I still got a lot to do LOL.  I actually got all the major vendors booked “allelujah” so i can relax a bit.  still gotta save save save.  

I have a few small details to to do and 1 major to do: send invitations! That gets done this weekend. YAY!

Small details need to done but nothing pressing yet. 

Post # 8
488 posts
Helper bee

@bridalprincess:  I keep finding stuff to spend money on.. Gifts, decor, remaining photographer balance, etc!  Grrr!

Post # 9
268 posts
Helper bee

OMG… less than 2 months to go! I picked up my dress yesterday & had my fitting/alterations done!! The to-do list is getting shorter!!! (Hope you like the silly faces…woops!)

Post # 10
368 posts
Helper bee

Tell me about it! I still have tons to do. Might have to fish out the wedding boxes from the spare room and crack down on them.

I still haven’t received my dress. Should get it next week. Hopefully it looks ok.

Posted the invites out last weekend.

Booked our flights for our honeymoon (although that isn’t till June). Got to use my married name for the first time which was exciting!!!

Super excited but having a mild panic attack about the big to do list staring me in the face!

Post # 12
1642 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

First dress fitting tomorrow, ladies! Eek!

Post # 13
176 posts
Blushing bee

I have my hair and make-up trial next week! SO EXCITED! 🙂 

Post # 14
488 posts
Helper bee

OMGAAAHHH I just checked my timeline and it’s 59 days till…. EEEEEK!

Post # 15
83 posts
Worker bee

All the major stuff is done.  Just trying to figure out what to do with my hair and concentraing on working out consistently.  My dress fits perfectly but I know I’ll feel better if I’ve been working out.

Post # 16
83 posts
Worker bee

@Hbomb84:  

Ha! Thought I was the only one with the problem.  You should see my trunk…

The topic ‘2 months to go!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors