(Closed) 2 more weeks to get my e-ring! Spam me with your double halos!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Not a double halo, but a cushion πŸ™‚ it is 1.15 carats,vs1. I can only imagine how anxious you must be feeling!! It will be worth the wait! 

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  mrsadams33.
Post # 3
209 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

pink_diamond_finished_ring

Post # 5
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

This is my double halo cushion cut😁 

Post # 7
480 posts
Helper bee

mrslerca:  yes πŸ™‚ it is an eternity band with round and baguette diamonds. My halo is set high enough that my rings sit flush next to each other. Thank you! 

Post # 8
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Close enough? LOL! I have 2 halo rings, one with a diamond and the other with a moissy.

Happy engagement <3 update us when it happens!

Post # 9
3541 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

mrsadams33:  love the wedding band!  I can’t tell the design on the shank of your ering and im intrigued… πŸ™‚

Post # 11
1995 posts
Buzzing bee

Double halo here πŸ™‚

Your beautiful ring will be worth the wait. Trust me, the 2 weeks will fly by and then you’ll be excitedly nervous to finally see it.

Post # 14
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

mrslerca:  The larger one is the moissy πŸ™‚ Honestly, I cant tell a difference and I haven’t met anyone who can. I do have my heart set on a 2ct. diamond though, the moissy is getting sold. So the moissy is a FB, I think… it’s a few years old so itsn’t the newest one.

And thank you so much, the stack is my original, I have been wearing it more recently. The prongs on it are a ‘double prong’ I believe.

Post # 15
480 posts
Helper bee

heputaringonit:  thank you! It is a three stone ring and has diamonds graduating down the side to rose gold shoulders. Here is a picture of the side πŸ™‚ 

The topic ‘2 more weeks to get my e-ring! Spam me with your double halos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors