(Closed) 2 more weeks to get my e-ring! Spam me with your double halos!

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I totally forgot, I photographed a couple who had a double halo. It was very very pretty. I wish I had a closer picture now. All I know about is that the inner halo is white gold and everything else is rose gold. It’s under a carat in the center and the bride was in love with it! 

Post # 18
480 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

mrslerca:  thank you!! It reminds me kind of like a cathedral setting. I havent measured the height but my wedding band can fit underneath and the halo doesn’t hit it. But it isn’t too much higher than my wedding band, if that makes sense. 

Post # 19
131 posts
Blushing bee

mrslerca:  Thank you! It’s a morganite center stone. I fell in love with morganite way, way before I was engaged so it was a must for me. 1st halo is diamonds, and 2nd halo is champagne diamonds. Split shank band with diamonds. The metal is rose gold. I cannot wait to see yours!

Post # 21
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

mrslerca:  the center stone is 1.53ct and no i have no idea what wedding band I want with it yet… I’m playing around with the idea of a thicker band, or I got recommendations of a thin band that matches the side stones of my ring or two thinner diamond bands. I guess it’s just a matter of going to the jeweler and seeing what really speaks to me 

The topic ‘2 more weeks to get my e-ring! Spam me with your double halos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors