(Closed) 2-n-1 dresses? Anyone have pictures or comments?

posted 7 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

If David’s had the organza sweetheart one when I was shopping I would have TOTALLY gotten it. I’m also completely in love with that Martina Liana one. I’m a fan of this trend!

Post # 4
6351 posts
Bee Keeper

I love that last one

Post # 5
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I loved the last one two until I tried it on…  The short dress is very…rigid.  The beading is just really heavy and thick and not comfortable.  🙁  Just my experience though.  I do love the idea though.

Post # 7
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

I love this idea!  The David’s Bridal dresses are cute.  I can’t see the convertible dress option for the Martina though, maybe I’m missing something(?).  I found another dress to add to your list: Liz Fields #9101.  Unfortunately I haven’t found anyone that caries that designer around where I live.

[attachment=1644809,204277] [attachment=1644809,204278]

Post # 8
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Jasmine Couture and Romona

Post # 11
222 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@RayRayFurious yeah it really is!  But here line is so hard to find in person. 🙁  If anyone ends up trying it on please post pics!

Post # 12
1267 posts
Bumble bee

Oh these are cool!  Who wants to be the best Bee ever and go try some on and take pictures for the rest of us?? Pretty Please? *bats eyelashes*

Post # 14
3148 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Private Label by G had some, too.  The last link dress is beautiful!

Post # 15
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

These are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Post # 16
6572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: February 2010

I love this idea, I think it’s so smart!

The topic ‘2-n-1 dresses? Anyone have pictures or comments?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors