(Closed) 2 New AA Disney Dresses

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 3
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@Hobokenbride2012: Thanks!! I was looking for a picture of the Rapunzel one!! I hate how they put sketches though, I want to see the real dresses! I guess that they’ll be available at the WDW bridal showcase on the 19th, maybe someone will take photos there so we can see the real thing? 

Post # 5
33 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Those ooze fairytale… really pretty!

Post # 6
1398 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Are they doing Cinderella modified?  They already have a Cinderella dress out.  I like this one better, though!

Post # 7
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I noticed that…  I still think it’s awesome they’re doing these I mean come on… Who doesn’t like Disney movies and why wouldn’t you want to be a princess?! It’s the best of both worlds!

Post # 9
1636 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I like the ariel…  I am glad I have a year and a half to buy:)  I can’t wait tio see what they are going to do with this:)  so beautiful! 

Post # 10
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Still not a fan of this dress line.  Although the Snow White is beautiful.  If I would not have bought a dress months ago I would have tried the dress on.

Post # 11
655 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

LOVE that new Cinderella dress! Wish I got to try that on! Tried on all the ones already out. Didn’t care for the old one that much, but that new one is WOW! And I think the Rapunzel is fun too, just not my style.

I love Snow White, tried it on what it doesn’t work with my body type. The other dresses I also like but I am not a big fan of busy skirts, so the 3D details that most of them have turn me off. Sleeping Beauty and Belle would have been contenders for me if I could get over the skirts!

Oh well, found my own princess dress! 😀

The topic ‘2 New AA Disney Dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors