2 or 2.5 ct size 7

posted 11 months ago in Rings
Post # 16
207 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@a0123:  do it girl! Its breathtaking and no shrinkage lol. 

Post # 17
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
@a0123:  The larger the moissy the less diamond like it will look, so if you ok with people assuming it’s “fake” and asking you about it (cause not many people know about moissanite) …. some people don’t like that…I say go which ever one tugs at your heart strings and who gives a crap what others assume… You could order a few cheap CZ rings off Amazon in the sizes you’re contimplating and wear each one for a few days and then decide which you want to go with! 

I too live in Portland (OR) so if that is where you are from… I know exactly what you are talking about with unique and different styles of rings! =)

Post # 21
207 posts
Helper bee

My 3 ct definitely looks better than the 2 ct. If going big i highly recommend moissaniteco ags000 stone. Thats what my new stone is and its incredible!

Post # 23
207 posts
Helper bee

this is marriedalready69…i know because i bought the exact same ring based off this😂😍

Post # 24
132 posts
Blushing bee

I totally get what you mean about about your reasoning for wanting a moissanite. For me it wasn’t about a matter of “affording it”, but just that I learned about the diamond industry and the “reason” why those pretty little rocks have such inflated prices. I just couldn’t get past it lmao. Then again, I feel similarly about many other things too. However, I do love looking at some pretty diamond sparklers, but for me, I just preferred the other options. Not to mention, lab grown diamonds are also another interesting option for a whole other discussion! I love how there is now such a big variety for consumers to choose from. But anyway, I personally don’t think either of the stones look that different in sizing. I have an 8mm moissanite on a size 6 finger. It feels like the perfect size for me. Not too big, not too small. I think you could easily do the 2.5 and it fit your finger very well! No one has ever commented on my ring, except one girl in my nursing class and she said “omg your diamond is so pretty and big!” Then I proudly told my moissanite story and she was so interested lol. I personally like the back story about moissanite along with the many other perks. We bonded over our love to research and be super conscious about how we spend our money and it was just a wonderful/unexpected conversation honestly! 🤣 Here it is with my band that I got a few weeks ago! Good luck on your ring journey, they both look great! 

Post # 25
Hostess
2640 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2005 - Shreveport, LA

I say go 2.5ct! I’m a size 7 and have several moissy sets in different sizes and shapes, here’s a few for size reference: top left 3ct asscher, top right 1.75 round, bottom left 2ct princess, and bottom right 2.1ct elongated cushion. GL can’t wait to see your ring!

Post # 26
1967 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@a0123:  I have an 8mm on a size 7 and I think it’s perfect!

Post # 30
5560 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@mrssmithabc:  OMG imagine my excitement when I saw it again.. my girl! ugh I loved that set..dam.  Thank you for posting this!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors