(Closed) 2 pair brides :)

posted 8 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Careful you don’t trip over those extra 4 inches of fabric when you’re in your flats!  This is the reason why I chose wedges for my “comfy reception shoes.”

Post # 4
575 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010 - Kindred Oaks, Georgetown

I’m kinda nervous about the dress being long cause I’ve got 4.5 inch heels for the ceremony that I’ll wear through the first dance and then I’m changing into blue converses. I can’t wait to show them off. They’ll be super comfy and totally me. For cute flats, I’d check DSW or zappos.com. They’ve got great selections.

Post # 5
1135 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I’m thinking of wearing two different pair, but I’m looking at flip flops and sneakers. I would be really worried if you went from heels to sandals that you would trip while you are dancing. The bustle in the front and the back – are you having it bustled to match the flat shoes? Like hemmed to the heels, but bustled to the flats? I don’t even know if that is possible, but I wouldn’t want to be tripping at the reception.

Post # 7
2083 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

hmmm if you can pull it off go for it!! i’m all for flats at the reception. i’m just probably going to end up with some of those little bridal ballet slippers

The topic ‘2 pair brides :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors