490 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

@emskins:  I think it gives the ring a channel look!  I like it. Laughing

Post # 4
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2011

I think it’s too distracting. it drowns out the e-ring.

Post # 5
2576 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

It is different, but I think it may distract from the e-ring.

Had you thought of getting two thin diamond bands? One for either side?

Anyway- if you love the look, then get them! It has to please you aesthetically, not us : )

Post # 7
7586 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

It looks like why too much.  It takes away from your e-ring. I think the bands are too wide.

Post # 9
1506 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I agree with the PPs. The double bands are a bit too wide. They overwhelm your beautiful Engagement Ring.

Post # 10
424 posts
Helper bee

I think you should just have one band, unless you can get them thinner.  You can always add another on an anniversary or another time.

Post # 11
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I am a BIG fan of two bands but those are too wide, get some thin bands if you can, plus it will be cheaper!! 🙂

Post # 12
Hostess
11165 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@emskins: I am totally supportive of getting two bands (the more jewelry the better right?) however I do agree with the PP that all that metal on each side takes away for the beauty of your E-Ring.

I would have to agree with previous suggestions to perhaps look into thinner metal bands or possibly thin diamond bands. You want the bands to compliment your E-Ring and not complete.

I opted for the same set up and went with the ‘medium’ diamond size of the three options as I felt the larger size took away from the main diamond.

Post # 13
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I don’t think the bands compete with or overwhelm your E-ring- I think they frame it and showcase it to perfection- like the effect kohl eyeliner has. I think it’s stunning and dramatic. 

Post # 14
764 posts
Busy bee

I think those particular bands are overpowering. Do they have bands maybe 1/2 that size?

The topic ‘2 piece wedding ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors