(Closed) 2 Shoe Bride?

posted 7 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

I had two pairs of shoes for our reception last month.  One pair were my beautiful wedding shoes, and the other pair were a pair that were more comfortable for dancing.  So I don’t see anything wrong with having two pairs at all!

Post # 5
7339 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

I’m going to be a 2 shoe bride! Wearing my heels as long as I can then switching to my flats.

Post # 6
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I’m going to be a 2 shoe bride.

We’re getting married on the beach so i’m wearing flats for the ceremony & then switching to cute girly heels for the reception!

Post # 7
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

2 shoe bride?! Of course! If I could have I would have been a 10 shoe bride!

Post # 8
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

go for it.  just make sure that you hem the dress to the height of whatever shoe you will be wearing longest. you don’t want to hem them to the heels and then trip when wearing the flats.

i am a three shoe bride but my backup comfy heels are 3 inches high.

Post # 10
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011 - St Aloysius' College, Milson's Point

I was a two shoe bride, but I only ended up wearing one pair – I had back up flats for when my feet got sore, but I never needed them!

Post # 11
4419 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

@MsPanda: There are going to be a lot of things that you will buy for your wedding that you’ll never use again, so I wouldn’t worry to much about the cost. Since you want to get a pair for your “shoe shot” put most of your money towards them, and then go somewhere like Payless and get an inexpensive pair of flats, because people won’t really see them under your dress anyway. 

Post # 13
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi there I’m a two shoe bride:) Here is a pick of my first shoe for my blush pink reception dress:)

reception dress

Post # 14
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

here is my second shoe( its for the ceremony:)

Post # 15
383 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

LMAOO!! OMG! I’m having the SAME dilemma!!! My cousin wants to buy me some Louboutins but I want them in pictures only and I dont want to wear them b/c I want my Fiance to look WAY taller than me, lmaoo! I jokingly told him I would change into the red bottoms for the garter toss to show them off and go right back to my flats, ahhahaa! He told me I was being ridiculous so I asked her to just get me some for the engagement shoot, loll!

The topic ‘2 Shoe Bride?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors