(Closed) 2 story reception place

posted 8 years ago in Reception
Post # 3
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I dont like the idea of separating the guests. I personally dont think its a good idea.  I believe that all the guests should be in the same space.  I f its a matter of cost, Im sure there is some venue out there that you can use at a decent price, even a backyard wedding, or a community center, its all about the decor really at that point. I think that its a time of sharing and the bringing of two families together, I wouldnt want them in different spaces. Id want to share it al with the people  I love and love me. I want to see their expressios and I want them to see mine and my husbands.  I want to share every monent of that day.

Post # 4
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2009

well if you absolutely love the place.. you can set the downstairs as more of a lounge .. take a breather .. floor.. however during dinner i think it might be best if everyone is in the same room.

& maybe some relaxing music downstairs.

Post # 5
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I think that if the upstairs hold all the guests, then i would have everyone upstairs.  

The bottom floor can be a lounge area for people that want to “step out” for a minute. 

My friend’s reception was like this and most people stayed where the action was, but a few guys gathered in the bottom level to hang out after a while.

The topic ‘2 story reception place’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors