(Closed) 2 stylists – 1 for brides, another for bridesmaids – bad?

posted 8 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
4137 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i think it would be fine. it sounds like you have a friendship with your stylist, so maybe you should run it by him just in case…but he knows he’s expensive, so i don’t think he would have a problem with it.

Post # 4
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I don’t think it’s weird.  With two stylists, there is plenty of time for everyone and you can have your hair done at the same time as one of your bridesmaids.  Agree with kitzy, if you have a relationship with your stylist, you may want to mention it.  I imagine this would come up anyway in the conversation when you book him and he wants to know whether he’s just doing your hair or others. 

Post # 5
1876 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

It’s totally fine! Just pose it to your bridesmaids that your stylist wouldn’t have time for all them bc he’ll be focused on you – and you want someone that’ll focus on them and make them feel pretty too. Believe me – if your paying they are going to appreciate it and won’t really care who is doing it.

Post # 6
762 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

It’s fine, you don’t want your stylist to rush.

Post # 7
2288 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Do it. Absolutely do it and I’ll tell you why: you majorly free yourself up logistically if you do. We ran about 45 minutes late for our first look specifically because we all had the same stylist. Guess who they did last so the photographer could get getting-ready pictures? Yep. And guess who was the person who was “most needed” for photographs that day? That would also be me. If I had it to do over again, I would have had a second stylist.

Post # 8
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Do it. I bet your bridesmaid will love that you are paying for hair and makeup and not worry about who is doing it. And you have to do whats best for your budget and your bridesmaids, the ladies who are closest to you, will completely unerstand

The topic ‘2 stylists – 1 for brides, another for bridesmaids – bad?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors