(Closed) 2 wedding bands.. One a tiny bit smaller than the other!

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
348 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I don’t think it’s very noticable at all, lovely rings! 🙂 But if it bothers you, maybe you should place the smaller band ‘on the inside’ (switch them around), I suspect that visually it will balance itself out that way.

Post # 4
2207 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

i could only tell when you put the two side by side, i definitely couldn’t really see it at all when they were split by your e-ring.

ALSO what a gorgeous set!!! i love it!!! the eternity bands look like they were made just for your e-ring.

Post # 5
2725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I did not notice until they were side by side. I don’t think anyone would ever notice but you. 

Post # 6
1418 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

You really can’t tell in the first pic. Second pic you can, just wear them as a set of 3 🙂

Post # 7
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

No one else would ever notice! But I’m OCD and it would bother me if it were mine :/ I actually like the look of the new ring with your ering better as they are closer in band thickness than your original set! What if you wore the old wedding band in between the two?

Post # 8
1438 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

When the e-ring is in between them, you cant even tell.

Post # 9
9550 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013

When you wear them with the e-ring I can’t tell a difference at all. They look great!

Post # 10
483 posts
Helper bee

You can’t tell with the e-ring and now you can figure out which one is which I would  kinda be sad if couldn’t tell what one was for what occasion (I’m sure theres different Jewelers marksinside but still -_- ) Absolutely beautiful set !! 

Post # 11
2869 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I can see when they’re next to eachother, but not when they’re around the e-ring.  Since I can’t imagine you’d ever wear both of them and not the e-ring, I wouldn’t worry if I were you (but if it were me, yes, I’d stress, because I’m a ridiculous perfectionist, and just knowing they’re not the same would bother me, but I have problems :-p)

PS I love your set!!!!!!!

Post # 12
2137 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

IT looks perfectly fine with your ering! i love our set its gorgeous!

Post # 14
2523 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I couldn’t tell at all with the e-ring, and it’s barely noticeable with them together.

BEAUTIFUL set, by the way. I love blue stones!

The topic ‘2 wedding bands.. One a tiny bit smaller than the other!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors