751 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Yep it’s completely normal lol

Post # 4
1021 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’ll be in the same boat when I’m 2 weeks out. I truly hate being the center of attention. But don’t worry – you’ll get through it, and you’re gonna love every minute of it!

Post # 5
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think that perfectly normal!  I’ve been on and off freaking out for the past week or so.  Oh, and yesterday I developed a beautiful muscle twitch in my chin of all places!

Post # 6
347 posts
Helper bee

I have been freaking out and getting all that since the 6 week mark, so you’re doing pretty well lol.

My bridesmaid dresses JUST arrived yesterday : 3 MONTHS late! Trying to stay calm…

Post # 7
2692 posts
Sugar bee

Try not to think too much about it… on that day you will be looking into your fi’s eyes and just may forget all the people that are there anyway.

Fi is nervous about the attention as well… he likes to stand out but also blend in.  On the wedding day, we’ll be the center of attention and he is nervous about it.

Post # 8
176 posts
Blushing bee

On Thursday this last week I started going into a nervous/freak-out mode…and I’m NEVER like that. It is normal though…and I’m doing much better today 🙂 no more knot in my stomach and feeling flustered all day long. I am just counting down the days until we’re in Hawaii on our honeymoon as a married couple! 

Post # 9
Bee
1466 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012 - Father's Vineyard Church/ A Touch of Class Banquet Center

Absolutely!! I hate that same freakout, and then things calmed down for a day or two, and then I was pure emotion and nerves from there on out!! Then I was so happy that I was on cloud nine for weeks after that!!!!

Post # 10
488 posts
Helper bee

I seriously haven’t been able to sleep thinking about all the things I will be doing or need to do!

I had planned on us writing our own vows, but what I failed to realize is, I am deathly afraid of speaking in front of people!  I am seriously thinking of reconsidering!  Eeeeek!

Don’t worry girl, we are all right there with you… 🙂

The topic ‘2 week FREAK OUT…Normal???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors