(Closed) 2 weeks! 2 weeks!

posted 9 years ago in December 2009
Post # 3
2695 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

Melissa- Congrats on being this close to getting it done!  I have yet to worry with the ceremony because well it just isn’t something I’m good at.  I’m sure you’ll figure it.  Can’t wait to hear about Jamaica and seeing the photos.  Have fun and get lots of rest from now til then!

Post # 4
3098 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

Yes ma’am! I am a master procrastinator (plus I was really busy leading up to the wedding!) – but don’t worry, it’ll all get done, and you’ll figure out what you can forget about it as it happens.

Congrats!! It’s almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post # 5
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2009

Wow, only two weeks…Exciting!! I am two months away and have not started yet; please share your tips when you’re done! 🙂

Post # 6
256 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

I actually did ours months in advance but procrastinated on plenty of other stuff. 🙂  I’d be more than happy to share it with you, PM me if you’d like.  I had a book that I thought was very helpful… sorry, don’t remember the title but it was pink, had a title like “writing your own wedding ceremony” or something like that, and was written by a woman who is a PhD. You will not be sorry you are writing it yourself – we got SO many compliments on how personal and beautiful ours was.

The topic ‘2 weeks! 2 weeks!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors