(Closed) 2 weeks away!!!

posted 6 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
11747 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Trueme:  It’s surreal how close it is! I don’t have any tips for keeping it together – I feel like my emotions are all over the place!

We’re just waiting for his wedding band to come in, need to order the groomsmen gifts and finalize what I’m going to do for hair/makeup, finish up our last few dance lessons and we’re good to go!

Post # 4
593 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Its becoming surreal for me to with 3 weeks to go over here. I like you am mostly finished although I still have some things I have GOT to get done.. For one, I HAVE to figure up the first dance/ father-daughter dance and other set songs and get them to the DJ.. I am struggling with this so much… I have to put together a slideshow for the wedding, a few SMALL DIY projects.. I have become somewhat emotional the past week, partially from nerves, partially excitement and partially a little sad because my parents are getting emotional because I will be moving (also partially because a certian time of the month LOL). If I can hold it together the next 3 weeks I will be doing good.

Post # 5
542 posts
Busy bee

Can’t even believe its so close.  I still have more then I would like left.  Need bridal party gifts still and I need shoes, jewelry, and flower for my hair.  Also I need to buy all the food (DIY buffet) and we have to make out Smores favors.  Not too bad though.  We are going to Bass Pro Shops tomorrow to see if they have some kind of fishing or camping gift set for the guys…something like this.  And I think I’m buying beach bags for the girls and filling them with a towl, flip flops, and sunscreen. 

I’m so excited to become a wife.  I have been with my Fiance for 7 1/2 years and I just can’t wait to have his last name.  Its going to be a wonderful day!!!  

Oh, and I need our marriage license and to write my vows…mayn the more I think about it the more stuff I add to the list.  Lol

Post # 6
593 posts
Busy bee

@Curly W:  Yes, we still need to get our marriage license too!

Post # 7
11747 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@Brooklyn55:  same here! We’re getting it the day before – nothing like leaving it to the last minute! Both of us need to be present and our wedding is out of town so didn’t have much of a choice!

Post # 8
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@MrsWBS:  Have you checked your state/county marriage license policy? Ours in PA has a 2-3 day waiting period after applying for it to become valid.

Post # 9
11747 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@ses5006:  Yes, thanks there is no waiting period where we got married!  We got married a few weeks ago and had no issues getting the marriage license the day before, thankfully! 😉

The topic ‘2 weeks away!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors