(Closed) 2 weeks B4 wedding. Dress did not come out right. Please advise!!

posted 8 years ago in Dress
Post # 47
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Awwww, sorry you are stressing.  I think the dress is beautiful!!! Really, it fits you well and does not cut your body in 2.  Your fiance will love it too ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 48
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@JAM1982:  First, let me say you look beautiful!  Now that I got that out of the way, I know that shop bc its where I purchased and altered my dress ๐Ÿ™‚  I’ll tell you this, if Cari & Mackee say it shouldn’t be altered, TRUST THEM!  These ladies do this day in and day out – and they do it well.

Post # 50
725 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@JAM1982:  I think that looks lovely i honestly can’t see what you see.

Post # 51
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Looks gorgeous!! The cut of the dress is not a line, so it would be difficult to turn a drop waist into an entirely different cut. Don’t change a thing!

Post # 52
1436 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I have no suggestions because the dress looks amazing on you!!!

Post # 53
99 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@JAM1982:  I say that bc they had to work miracles on my dress to get it to fit properly.  Bc of my dress situation, I know if they could do it for you, they would.  Looks like we’re getting married on the same day too.  Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 54
702 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

@JAM1982:  with that cleavage, who is going to look at the waist? ๐Ÿ˜‰ honestly, you look stunning!

Post # 55
8602 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

@JAM1982:  its gorgeous. You will ruin it if you chop it in half to alter the waist. It looks GREAT on you. I would just go with it!

The topic ‘2 weeks B4 wedding. Dress did not come out right. Please advise!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors