(Closed) 2 weeks before the big day…..and I’m sick

posted 9 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

Hang in there nurseheather!  Get lots of rest and drink lots of water, and you will feel better soon! 

Post # 4
1901 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Sending you wishes to get well soon! Lots of water & a vitamin C flush. Hang in there!

Post # 5
2433 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2009

Try to get a little more sleep each night than normal.. hope you’re back to normal soon!!

Post # 6
4385 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

((hugs)) i’m sure you can get yourself back to normal in 2 weeks!! 🙂

Post # 7
6597 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

Rest Rest Rest – i Know you know this of course but I also know that it is easier said than done! So DO IT!!!!!!

Lay in bed watching movies and take time off if you need too – you want to feel 100% for your big day!

Feel better soon!

Post # 8
606 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Feel better soon! Oddly enough, I heard from a naturalist healer that if you boil water for tea (in a pot), pour honey into the water when it’s boiling so that the tea actually binds to the water, then steep the tea bag in it. She told me that it breaks up the congestion and makes you feel better. I tried it and it worked for me – maybe it’ll work for you?

Best Wishes!

-Bella

Post # 9
410 posts
Helper bee

As said before, REST!!! And lots of fluids!!  Get some OTC cold meds like sudafed, take them as they suggest.  Another helpful item would be a humidifier in your room. That will make the air easier to breath.  And common sense, avoid anything that will irritate your bronchi, such as tobacco smoke, fires, chemicals, ect.  You should start feeling better soon, and if you dont, get to your doc.  They may give you some antibiotics to kick the bacterias butt!

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

Drink lots of water and get pleanty of sleep! Hope you are better before your wedding!

Post # 11
751 posts
Busy bee

nightquil !!!!!! if it works for you might be good to help you rest. You got two weeks so try not to worry or get to upset it could make it worse. Get better soon.

Post # 12
898 posts
Busy bee

I hope you feel better soon! Being sick sucks, especially when you have things to do! Just get some good rest. The best cough medicine I’ve ever tried for daytime was Delsym. And I get bronchitis every year.

The topic ‘2 weeks before the big day…..and I’m sick’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors