(Closed) 2 weeks before the wedding and i dont even feel like getting married

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

So sorry you’re going through this!  It’s been a bit stressful for me and Fiance with all the wedding planning, too.  Has it been like this for a while?  Or do you think it’s more due to the wedding planning?  Make sure you’re absolutely sure re: wedding.  Calling off a wedding definitely sucks, but it’s much easier than getting a divorce.  Hang in there. (Hugs)

Post # 4
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Oh my…you posted this a week ago and no one responded???

I was married on May21st and i tell you….its kinda normal for the stress level to heighten at this time and i heard from many friends that planning their wedding made them fight more than normal and that after…..everything will get back to normal. And it does!

Im sorry nobody reassured you of this sooner than today…..but more than likely its gonna be ok. Let us know how it goes!

Post # 5
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

So sorry to hear that you are feeling this way so close to the wedding.

However, I must admit that there are times that I too feel the way you are, especially when I have a disagreement with my Fiance, or he does something that upsets me repeatedly. But, my wedding is only next year February and I have time to think about it, get over it whilst in your case, you don’t have that luxury to think about it. 

I just hope that it is just the jitters. Don’t allow others to ruin your moment. it’s a once in a lifetime event. Even if his family are getting to you just think about your day and how beautiful it is going to be.

Best wishes and have a great wedding!

Post # 6
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@julieandjaiden: Try to keep the most important things in mind right now…all the little stuff that is annoying you is not important! You are about to marry this guy that loves you and you love him. That is the most important thing. The little details are just little details. Ignore his family if they are driving you crazy. It is your day! Try to lighten things up by using humor with your fiance!

The topic ‘2 weeks before the wedding and i dont even feel like getting married’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors