(Closed) 2 weeks from my wedding & I cant decide on a hair style to go with, PICS/Advice?

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Which hairstyle suits me best for my wedding day?

First style -- Side Swept Old Hollywood Waves

Second Style -- Half up/half down with curls framing face

Third Style -- Pulled back on top with no hair in face

Fourth Style -- All down with waves using wand

Fifth Style -- All down with softer curls using curling iron

• Post # 18
    619 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2016

I picked #1 but you are so pretty it won’t matter which hairstyle you choose you’ll look great no matter what!!

Post # 19
    720 posts
    Busy bee

I love the side swept brings all your features out perfectly !

Post # 20
    5152 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
    Barbiestylez:  Have you tried it up? I NEVER wear my hair up, but my hairstylist created a beautiful updo that I am going to go with. If you wear it like this a lot – maybe try something out of the norm!

You are obviously very pretty so anything you do will look great. I like the swept to the side one! 

Post # 22
    314 posts
    Helper bee

I like it half pulled back. Show of your beautiful face

Post # 23
    2196 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I voted for the first style!  Really stunning & elegant 🙂

Post # 25
    444 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2019

I love the first one! Can I ask what blush and blush brush you use? No matter how much blush I have on, I can’t get it to show up in pictures! 

Post # 26
    2196 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
    Barbiestylez:  I think that veil would be awesome – or even more so a similar style in cathedral length!  By the way I can’t believe you’re only two weeks out, I haven’t been on here much lately but I feel like I started following you ages ago 🙂  You must be so excited! (or stressed/nervous/exhausted?  I must say I was flipping between the two at two weeks out :P)

Post # 29
    77 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2015

I think thay are all beautiful and it seems like you can do your own hair (and according to a pp you’re wearing 2 dresses) so why not wear one hairstyle for the ceremony and one for the reception? I think I may do that (but someone will have to do it for me since I know how to turn a hair dryer on and that’s about it lol)

The topic ‘2 weeks from my wedding & I cant decide on a hair style to go with, PICS/Advice?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors