413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Post # 4
4687 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013 - Upstate NY

I’m so sorry for your loss. It is unimaginable pain to lose a baby, no matter how old. I hope you find lots of comfort and support here on the Bee.

Post # 5
8882 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

I’m so sorry (hugs)

Post # 6
296 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

@mrsbowieii:  This is beautiful. I’m glad writing is an outlet for your emotions. I am so truly sorry for you loss and I hope time will help heal the hurt. I pray that you will have success on your TTC journey (when you’re ready again), but for now that you will be surrounded by compassionate, understanding, loving people. <3

Post # 7
508 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

This made me cry. I am so sorry for your loss. I too suffered a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks (on February 26th) so I know all of those feelings you have described. It isn’t fair. And all we can do is try and move forward. We will get our BFPs and sticky babies! I know it still doesn’t take away the pain. My thoughts are with you and even though it’s a terrible situation, you’re not alone. *hugs*

Post # 8
869 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m so very sorry. hugs to you

Post # 9
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I’m so sorry for your loss.  ((hugs)) and prayers for you and your family.

Post # 11
3314 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@mrsbowieii:  Well written.  *hugs*  I know the pain and grief you are going through all too well.  I found that talking about while very painful and tough, was a needed outlet for me (not true for everyone but for me it is).  I do want to say though that your title is wrong.  You ARE a mommy – to a very special angel baby.  Just because you and I have never held our babies in our arms, doesn’t make us any less of a mom then any other lady with a child.  Ours were taken too soon, but I know for me, all of my little angels will always be a part of me, of who I’ve become since I found out about each of them and lost them.

In the nearly year and a half since my first loss, I’ve found that most people out there will try hard to help you and fall flat often because they just don’t understand what it feels like.  They don’t get how very tangible these babies were to us, because they were so very intangible to them.  Don’t let anyone tell you when you should be “over it”.  Be kind to yourself and realize that due dates, loss dates, etc are all probably going to hit harder then you think they might.  You already seem to understand that the pain and grief come and go in waves, and it will continue that way.  It’s normal.

*hugs*  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Post # 12
2269 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m so sorry.

I’ve been though something similar and it’s the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I’m glad you have a support system, even though you’ll have moments you wish they would leave you alone, those are the people who will help you survive something that I would never wish upon another person.

Feel free to private message me anytime. I know how the first few months are (it’s been almost two years since I lost my babies) and I’m more then happy to offer advice or to just listen when all you want is someone to hear you.

Post # 13
Hostess
3572 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m so sorry for your loss. 

Post # 14
2539 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I am so so so sorry. it is ok to feel everything that you are feeling right now. I am praying for you. I am so sorry that your going through this.

Post # 15
431 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I am so sorry :'( 

Post # 16
4284 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I am sorry for your loss.

The topic ‘2 weeks later and I'm no longer gonna be a mommy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors