(Closed) 2 weeks later and I'm no longer gonna be a mommy

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 17
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

your writing has moved me to tears. i cannot say i know exactly what you are going through but your words did speak to me. i hope that time will do it’s job and you will heal and each day you will hurt just a little bit less. 

Post # 18
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I am so sorry for your loss…(((HUGS)))

Post # 19
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Thank you for a very honest, heartfelt and relatable story. You have put into words how so many of us on this board have felt/are feeling.  🙂

Post # 20
2852 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am so sorry for your loss, lovey XOXOXOX

Post # 21
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Thank you for sharing your story, I am so sorry for you and your partner’s loss.  Sending prayers and thoughts your way.

Post # 22
1220 posts
Bumble bee

So sorry you are going thru this…. Hang in there

Post # 24
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

So sorry to hear.  i’m currently going through the process of ending my ectopic pregnancy and it’s a very heart wrenching process.  i can very much understand what you’re going though.  Just know you’re not alone. 

Post # 25
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Oh OP 🙁

One thing my husband I did that helped, was to name the baby, even though we didn’t know its gender… the nurse at the hospital where I had my D&C suggested we do that. She was one of many actually.

In conversation with others (the “telling” is one of the worst parts) I loved to say his name and hear others say his name. He was our sweet little one even though he was so small…

Others prefer not to name the child, it makes it harder to move on.

Just a suggestion. I cry for you :'(

The topic ‘2 weeks later and I'm no longer gonna be a mommy’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors