(Closed) 2 weeks: this is really happening!

posted 5 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

@Adams_bee:  Isn’t it crazy that it’s two weeks away???? My Fiance and I met with our caterer yesterday. I told him that things just got real!

We’re pretty much good to go. I’m also in school full time so we’ve been making to-do list after to-do list.

Post # 4
1748 posts
Bumble bee

13 days!!! It hasn’t fully hit me yet, I think it will when I can say, “We’re getting married next weekend!” so I still have a bit of time before stressing. To do: Put everything in the welcome bags and deliver them to the hotel, wrap all of the menus in bakers twine, finish up the song list for the DJ, pay a few people, and get some stuff for the honeymoon (which may wait until the day after the wedding- we’re leaving on Monday for the HM).

What’s on my mind currently is coordinating everything for the rehearsal and the wedding day and making sure I bring everything I need for each thing and I’m prepared. It’ll be here before we know it!!!

Post # 5
1748 posts
Bumble bee

Oh and if the damn 10 day forecast could be here already, I’d be very happy (or not??)

Post # 6
27 posts
Newbee

@caits615: NO WORRIES, ITS SUPPOSED TO BE NICE WITH NO RAIN. MY DAY HAS A CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE MORNING. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU

Post # 8
1748 posts
Bumble bee

@BoluA:  How do you know this? The 10 day forecast doesn’t even go that far yet, not that it’s even remotely reliable. I won’t trust the weather until the day prior.

Post # 9
1279 posts
Bumble bee

@Adams_bee:  Looks like you have everything in order! Yay!!!

May 4 Ladies: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!!! We are almost there!!

Post # 10
27 posts
Newbee

@caits615:  have an app on my phone that showed that. But I agree, weather changes everyday. Anyway I hope you have a wonderful day.

Post # 11
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@Adams_bee:  I have to say I can’t wait to see if you post recaps! I’ve always wanted to visit Malta! Good luck with everything ladies

Post # 13
1161 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Beautiful!

Post # 14
39 posts
Newbee

@Adams_bee:  wow. jealous! Lol very beautiful!! 

The topic ‘2 weeks: this is really happening!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors