(Closed) 2 weeks until our 4-year anniversary

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
823 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This all definitely sound suspicious!! I hope your gut instinct is right and you have a proposal coming up. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 4
103 posts
Blushing bee

it sounds like it might very well happen- for your sake I hope it does πŸ™‚ Good luck X

Post # 5
115 posts
Blushing bee

Yay! That is so great! It sounds like it is definitely is coming! Even if it’s not on March 14th, it sounds like it’s definitely in his mind and he is taking actions to make it happen. That is so exciting!!!

Post # 6
1311 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

That all sounds pretty promising to me, specially if he asked your dad. I really hope it happens. However if not on March 14, then at least you know he is working towards it. Just enjoy your anniversary day regardless Smile

Post # 7
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Very exciting–he’s trying to be so sneaky. πŸ˜‰ Enjoy your anniversary and we’ll keep our fingers crossed for you.

Post # 8
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@MisfitPrincess:  Honestly, I would be getting excited! It does sound promising, and even if it’s not on 3/14, it’s super exciting to know he already asked your dad for his blessing!  πŸ™‚

Post # 9
3799 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I think there is a good chance you are right! Sounds promising.

You never know, your ring might be SO BIG that he needed to take his truck. Just a thought.

Post # 10
1417 posts
Bumble bee

@MisfitPrincess:  Aww. Like you said don’t get your hopes up for it being done on that day. My SO was driving me crazy and our anniversary was yesterday. I thought he was going to do it then bc he came home early from work and told me to get dressed up( which he never does) and took me to a really nice place to eat! So just be happy but not to happy ( counting down the days) or else you will be sad the next day like me lol…good luck!

Post # 14
1417 posts
Bumble bee

@MisfitPrincess.  Oh that’s exciting!! Better get those nails done!!! I’d be freaking out a little lol…..good luck!

The topic ‘2 weeks until our 4-year anniversary’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors