(Closed) 2 weeks…the craziness is beginning! (vent)

posted 7 years ago in Family
Post # 3
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

At least he finally agrees with you 🙂

Sorry you are feeling the last minute stress in such a huge way! I am sure both sets of parents just want to make sure everything is perfect for both of you; unfortunately they picked a very bad time and very bad way of showing it.

In two weeks the stress will be over with you will be able to enjoy nice dinners out with your HUSBAND without being contantly interrupted.

Also, your seating chart sounds lovely.

Post # 4
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I think I will be in the same boat when I get further into planning! My SO’s family is thrilled that we want a more formal wedding, but theyve never used seating charts, placecards, menucards, OR inspiration pictures (that I WILL be bringing on my vendor appointments)! My SO also doesnt understand why certain things are done, but he realizes that its important to me and the ONLY reason we are having a larger wedding, is for HIM. So he gets to back off and let me do things the way I want! LOL

I feel you, and I’m glad your Fiance recognizes your hard work! I think both of your parents are just getting super excited and as it gets closer to the date (so soon! YAY!) they are just wanting everything to be perfect for you two!

Post # 5
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Ugh, the final few weeks are the WORST… Just think though, in a few weeks you will be married to the man of your dreams. See the light at the end of the tunnel!

The topic ‘2 weeks…the craziness is beginning! (vent)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors