Post # 3
1136 posts
Bumble bee

I would just wait. Don’t say a thing until there is a ring on your finger

Post # 4
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

I dont think you are crazy at all.  i dont think that he would say it if he didnt know something. I think that it is going to happen very soon!!!

Post # 7
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

@claireos: well maybe thats the plan, pop the question when you least expect it..

Post # 9
3304 posts
Sugar bee

LOL- that would perk up my ears also- you are almost officially engaged…. it is coming!!!

Post # 10
1363 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

“They’re getting enraged?” No! That’s just silly, so I would getting calmly excited if I were you!

Post # 11
163 posts
Blushing bee

I definitely would NOT say anything to him or your close friends! I think it sounds like it’s going to happen soon! A similar situation happened to one of my girlfriends- she said something to her then boyfriend, he was crushed AND then he waited 6 more months before he actually did propose because he felt if he did propose then it wouldn’t be as special… end result: took him longer, she ended up getting upset knowing it was supposed to happen but then she had to keep waiting. I’m so excited for you! I think you should just sit back and wait! I’m guessing it’s going to be pretty soon because guys only usually tell their friends right before, or at least my guy friends have been that way. I told my bf not to tell any of his friends because they all have leaky little mouths hehe GOOD LUCK!!!

Post # 12
163 posts
Blushing bee

Wow, sorry for my lengthy post!

Post # 13
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

You guys got a house! that’s big, I’m sure it’s coming soon. Don’t worry… i agree with the person above me, lay low don’t mention it for a while, see where things go!

Post # 14
928 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Oh that’s so exciting!!! It sounds like an engagement is on its way πŸ™‚ I have my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 15
2192 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I also think it sounds like an engagement is on it’s way soon!! But, don’t say anything!!!!! Let it happen!

The topic ‘2 year anniversary update…more weirdness’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors