(Closed) 2 year old Ringbearer Gifts- Ideas?!

posted 9 years ago in Gifts and Registries
Post # 3
2856 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

Great topic! I am in the same boat. My nephew (and ringbearer) is also 2 and I have no idea what to get him as a gift.

I definitely need some ideas!

Post # 4
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2009

We have four ringbearers (YES 4!!!).  They are ages 4, 3, almost 3 and almost 2.  I bought them each a customized little backpack (You can find toddler sized or preschool sized backpacks), and then I’m filling them with little toys and treats, including a pair of sunglasses, bubbles, little toy cars, a slinky, fruit snacks and juice boxes (with CLEAR juice!).

Good luck!

Post # 5
14183 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

Ha, we’re giving ours (same age!!!) the bubble makers we’re using. They’re like guns, so he should like it. Other than that, we didn’t really get him a "gift".

Post # 7
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2009

We are giving our ring bearer an animal from build-a-bear dressed in a tuxedo.  I got on the website and made a list of all the animals sent it to his mom and asked for him to pick his favorite animal.  We are doing the same for the flower girl but putting hers in a dress of course.

Saw this idea somewhere else and loved it! 

Post # 8
513 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 1969

You can get them over sized legos, cars (esp the remote control ones, they sell smaller ones now that don’t make as much noise).

Post # 9
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

My ring bearer is 5 and he loves DINOSAURS so of course I will start searching for a T-REX. I have a 5 yr old daughter that will be my shadow bride and she LOVES the Bratz. I will start looking on ebay as well for her gift (Really bummed that they are being taken off the shelves). I think you should find out what they are intrested in and purchase that rather than get something engraved. Kids that age don’t appreciate things like that.

The topic ‘2 year old Ringbearer Gifts- Ideas?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors