(Closed) 20 centerpieces, 8 bouquets and 16 bouts for $2000?

posted 9 years ago in Flowers
Post # 3
1011 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for this post!  It’s given me some ideas and courage to approache florists!

Post # 4
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

That’s an incredible deal! Great job 🙂

Post # 5
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2009 - Phoenix Art Museum

Def a good deal pretty much anywhere! Congrats!

Post # 6
40 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 1969

I guess its pretty good because from the prices i have from my florist for my sister it adds up to about the same. My sister is getting her entire wedding done for under $2000, she has a smaller bridal party, 7 bouts(roses and calla’s), 4 bouquets(callas and roses), moms(orchid corsage), grandma(orchid wristlet),  alternating low and high centerpieces for 10 tables (curly willow, hydrangeas, crystals), guest, cake, gift table, large piece for the place card table, bamboo arch, pomanders down aisle way. aisle runner, tulling/ribbons. Hydrangeas and callas arent cheap so I think she got a great price. We shopped around 5 different florists who are highly recommended.

Art of Flowers, Coral Springs Flowers and Events, Park Avenue Touch

Post # 7
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

if u need another place to try for any reason, i am using Mum’s the Word Florist in Marlton, which isn’t philly but close. i have 5 girls in my party and he has 5 guys, few ushers, readers, parents and grandparents, about 18 centerpieces, some church flowers for about 1950. and im doing hydrangeas, roses, lisianthus and orchids. she doesnt charge for the rental of the risers for the tables, so i am doing a tall cylinder with floating orchids…which worked out cheaper since its not many flowers and i dont have to pay for the vase…but im getting orchids!! she was voted by the knot as best in south jersey. so if you or anyone needs another one to try, check her out!

The topic ‘20 centerpieces, 8 bouquets and 16 bouts for $2000?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors