(Closed) 20 min video vs highlight trailer + 10 minute video

posted 5 years ago in Photos/Videos
  • poll: Which package would you prefer?
    up to 20 min feature film : (3 votes)
    15 %
    highlight/trailer plus up to 10 minute short film : (17 votes)
    85 %
  • Post # 3
    3241 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

We didn’t use a videographer, but just my personal opinion I’d rather have the 20 min video. I wouldn’t likely share the video with many people and I think a 5 min highlight and 10 min video would have some duplicate footage. I’d rather 20 minutes of the day.

Post # 4
    2555 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

I’d MUCH MUCH rather do the trailer and highlights. nobody wants to sit through 20 minutes of wedding video.

Post # 6
    2209 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

We got a highlight video then have the ceremony, toasts, and first dances on a dvd just for us. 

Here is the link to our highlight video, i am still obsessed with it, haha

https://vimeo.com/51693183

Post # 8
    2209 posts
    Buzzing bee

@elysion:  Thank you!! 🙂 yes almot exactly 1 year apart! I hope that means goodluck in terms of weather for you! We lucked out BIG time. Remember how hot and dry it was all last summer in Chicago? Well we were blessed with mid 70’s and sunny! It was perfect.

Where are you getting married In Chicago?

Post # 10
    2209 posts
    Buzzing bee

@elysion:  so cool! Love brookfield zoo! Hope everything comes together perfectly for you!

Post # 11
    278 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Is there an option to get the raw footage? I’ve seen some videographers offer that, which I think would be awesome to get alongside the trailer and 10 minute video.

Post # 12
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

@elysion:  

I would go with the trailer plus 10min film. I agree with the poster who said 20mins is probably a little long for other people to sit through. 

@carrotstick:  

My videographer included raw fotoage with our trailer.  I really think we got a killer deal, we paid for 1hr of videography for $550, and he really stayed for about an hour and a half to two hours for no extra charge. He had 2 hidef cameras and we got a 6min trailer plus all raw footage. Our trailer was done in less than 24hours and we got to see it before we even got home from our Destination Wedding. 

Here’s the link if anyone is interested, http://vimeo.com/67028641

The topic ‘20 min video vs highlight trailer + 10 minute video’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors