(Closed) 20 Something Bridal Hair

posted 7 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 4
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2010

What about something like this? you could still have the curls like in the your original up do but you could have some straight pieces of hair hanging down. i think that if you leave some hair down in the front it’ll make you look your age.

Post # 5
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

How about a French twist with a couple wisps of hair hanging by your ears?  This is actually a hairstyle I’m considering for myself.

Post # 6
1403 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I should have added that the French twists can easily be glamored up with a French comb.  The stylist would do your hair, then tuck the comb in at the edge of the twist in the back.  A comb with rhinestones or feathers would make this simple hairstyle seem instantly younger.

Post # 7
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

What about somthing like these? They have a much younger, funkier vibe. I think the one they did is very severe. You need some softness around your face.

Post # 8
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I agree with ms. zippylef. You have beautiful hair and I think doing something like a half-down do will be best. 

Post # 9
2239 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m 23 and I saved the first one of Jessica Alba that Zippylef posted. I think it looks young.

Post # 10
5498 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2010

I am 21. = )

I kept my bangs down, and had it back-combed. She then curled it and pinned them up. = )

(pardon the bangs, it was windy as heck!)

I agree with Zippy leaf. The front is very severe…you need a little something!

Post # 11
687 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m 23 too and here is my inspiration pic for my hair!  I agree that your hair trial looks a little older.. I think you need something a little looser.  But that’s just my opinion!  I plan to do this style with a little more structured curls in the back. 🙂

[attachment=1277863,162660] [attachment=1277863,162661]

Post # 12
81 posts
Worker bee

what abou tone of these looks

[attachment=1278762,162765]

Post # 13
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I agree, something more loose and less structured will give you that youthful look you are going for!  In addition to some of the beautiful hairstyles already posted, here are some more for inspiration! 

Post # 14
142 posts
Blushing bee

I am from Knoxville, TN, so I understand how harsh August will be. I would definitely recommend an updo. Initially I wanted my hair half up, but after thinking about the weather for my June wedding, I have realized that I would fry. 

I love how Taylor Swift always wears her hair in a fun youthful way. I am really considering the hairstyle from her that many women have already posted. Good luck.

Post # 15
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: February 2012

The pic of Eva Longoria that was posted is actually what I am considering and I’m 26.  I agree with everyone else that your trial hairdo was severe and needs to be softened.

Post # 16
Hostess
18654 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2009

@zippylef: I love the pics you posted!  I went with half up-half down since I pretty much always have my hair down.

The topic ‘20 Something Bridal Hair’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors