(Closed) 20 something brides: What are you doing for your bachlorette party?

posted 10 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 63
2819 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

I’m baking my wedding cupcakes & we’re having a sleepover where we watch silly movies and talk all night long. High school-ish, I know, but I’m not a big drinker, don’t go to clubs/parties, my Maid/Matron of Honor doesn’t drink at all, and I want the cupcakes to be fresh, so. : D

Post # 65
947 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I’m so torn!  Part of me wants the Vegas experience (tanning, spa, shows, dinning, clubs) and part of me wants the VA wine country experience (spa, dinning, wine).  UGH.  And I really hate flying and would prefer to avoid having to get on a plane.

Post # 66
540 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

@trugem:

I am not sure what we are doing. I told my girls they could plan it and they are running with it. My only stipulation was no strippers and nothing that peaceboy wouldn’t let me come home after for. I also know that we are taking a weekend and going to a family beach house. From there we will be doing different things each night and spending time on the beach during the day.

Post # 67
302 posts
Helper bee

I’m not really a wild type of girl, nor do I drink very often or very much, but ironically, we’re going to Las Vegas next week! Now, my wedding’s not until May, and only one of the days I’ll be there will be “BP” day. We’re mainly going there because some college friends and I get together every year, and this year one of them couldn’t afford to fly so since she lives in Los Angeles it was easy for her to drive there. And since all my BMs live so far away (LA, Kansas, Hong Kong, while I’m in south Texas), it’ll probably be the only time I see them before the wedding. So pumped!

Post # 68
529 posts
Busy bee

A spa day, and then a slumber party ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 69
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I’m having my bach. party a little more than a month before my wedding– right after my bridal shower, since I live 2 hours away from where the bridal shower is being held, were having my bach. lingerie party  then going out for dinner. It’s the weekend after I turn 21 (yes I said 21, I’m a young bride-to-be) so I’ll get to try out some drinks too!

Post # 70
1682 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m leaving that up to my girls….if they want to take me out & do something (probably go drinking or dinner+drinks) then by all means, they can. ๐Ÿ™‚ I don’t really care either way.

Post # 71
1889 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ve been thinking I want to do a spa day, maybe a little shopping thrown in since we’re all mall addicts, and then a nice dinner and maybe going out to a bar/club… but now a couple of my BMs are saying they want to go to Atlantic City, so if they can afford it then I’m definitely down!  I think FI’s buddies want to take him to Atlantic City or just to DC to party and stay at a hotel.  I’m really not too into the club scene any more (and definitely not into strippers or phallic jewelry/straws) so I think I’d be perfectly fine with getting pretty, buying shoes, and playing drinking games w/ my girls ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 72
29 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Going to Spain-sightseeing, hanging out, the usual stuff one does when traveling nothing too bachelorette party-ish.

Post # 74
1295 posts
Bumble bee

Probably going to a few museums and a movie. I’m not into gambling, drinking, or stripclubs.

Post # 75
5920 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Mine is just over a week away!

My girls reserved a few hotel rooms downtown, and we are doing a lingerie shower, then dinner and drinks at a piano bar. Nothing super crazy.  I am not a big partier, so it works out perfect for me!

Plus my mom and FI’s mom are both coming ๐Ÿ˜‰

The topic ‘20 something brides: What are you doing for your bachlorette party?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors