(Closed) 20 somethings, lets see your dress!

posted 6 years ago in 20 Something
Post # 91
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
howtobeawife:  Thank you! I definitely wanted something a bit more classic. Something timeless!

Post # 92
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Grace Community Church

I am 22 currently but will be 23 when I get married! Here is my dress- for now! It will be taken in at the waist, the bust, and the hem. I’m also adding in a layer of grey underneath the top layer of my dress because it has a really pretty floral pattern in a burnout design and I want everyone to see it! I also will be removing the flower on the dress (you probably can’t see it). I may add a different flower or leave it off all-together. 

Post # 94
5362 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2016

I’m 22 and will be 24 when we get married!! I can’t wait to wear my Pnina! It’s been my dream since I was 15! I just want to wear it around everyday haha 

Post # 95
95 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I’m 23 🙂 so excited to wear my Sottero & Midgley, Jerrica. 

Post # 96
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2015

So I didn’t get very good pictures of my dress yet – this was when I first tried it on.  But here it is.  I am 28 and will be turning 29 6 days before I get married. 

Post # 97
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - The Estate at Florentine Gardens

View original reply
mrscali13:  You looked stunning! Congrats

Post # 98
14 posts
Newbee

View original reply
GretaMae316:  hi, YoYour dress is similar colour to mine… Can I ask what is your colour scheme? 

I’m really struggling to figure out my colours.. Like the bridesmaid dresses… 

Post # 99
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Here is mine pre-alterations 🙂

Post # 100
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Mrs.to.be2:  I had my bridesmaids wear beautiful dark grey chiffon dresses as show below and highlight the wedding with pinks, gold, silver, and cream. The ivory and cafe colors really blended well with the soft pinks and metallics but they could also go beautifully with a navy, maroon, or hunter green. I would avoid bright colors as I think it takes away from the romantic feel of the dress color.

Post # 101
Hostess
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Here is mine!! My dream dress, bought at my dream store; Kleinfeld!!! 

Post # 102
1482 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

I’m 25. This is my dress pre-alterations. It has buttons down the back and a layered train. I’ll be cutting the tulle poof off my butt though, haha.

Post # 103
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

View original reply
Ivana1988:  hi! I loveee your dress, are you wearing something under that give the dress that shape?? My dress is so similar to yours.

Post # 104
5362 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2016

Loves these dresses!

Post # 105
225 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
chronicwhimsy:  love your dress!! Who is the designer?  I haven’t picked my dress yet but I’d love something like that.

I’m 29 so just about out of the 20 something group. Will be 30 when we get married. Wow it’s the first time I wrote 30 and it feels super weird!  At least I have 10 mos to get used to it

The topic ‘20 somethings, lets see your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors